Canoe trip in Tartu is a good opportunity to escape your usual routine and get to know our town from another perspective.
We will paddle under the guidance of an experienced instructor through the city center and through the outskirts of Tartu.
The trip starts and ends in the same point at Ranna tee 3, Tartu.
Adventure lasts about 2-3 hours (including briefing) and the length of the journey is about 7 kilometres.
Previous canoeing experience is recommended but not necessary to take part of the Tartu city trip.
The prices for a private canoe trip for your group are as follows:
• 1-2 persons = 70 €
• 3-4 persons = 100 €
• 5 + persons = 20 € per person
When joining our scheduled trip the price is 25 € per person.
P. S. 12 year old and younger child accompanied with two adults can join in for free (in the middle seat of a canoe).
– A seat in the canoe
– Necessary equipment (a paddle and a life-jacket)
– The briefing before trip
– Instructors service during the trip
BEFORE COMING TO OUR TRIP YOU SHOULD KNOW:
– The water is wet and sober mind is essential for safety. If you are drunk you stay on the shore.
– Dress according to the weather. Don’t forget that besides clothes you have to wear also a life-jacket we provide you.
– Pack your cellphone and/ or other electronic devices in waterproof bag.
– Please, leave your preschool children and pets at home.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND REGISTERING
Via e-mail: email@example.com
Or by phone: (+372) 55 69 69 70