Canoe trip in Tartu is a good opportunity to escape your usual routine and get to know our town from another point of view.
We will canoe under the guidance of an experienced guide and as a single group through the town center and through the natural beauty on the edge of the town, and take a glance at places we normally don’t go.
The trip lasts 2-3 hours (including briefing) and the length of the journey is about 7 kilometres.
The river is calm in Tartu, so the participation in the trip does not require any particular physical ability or experience in canoeing.
The prices for a private canoe trip for your group are as follows:
• 1-2 persons = 60 €
• 3-4 persons = 80 €
• 5-6 persons = 100 €
• 7 + persons = 15 € per person
When joining our scheduled trip the price is 15 € per person.
P. S. Child under 12 under the supervision of two adults can participate for free (on the middle seat of three-seat canoe).
– A seat in the canoe
– Necessary equipment (a paddle and a life-jacket)
– The briefing before trip
– Trip guide’s service
BEFORE COMING TO OUR TRIP YOU SHOULD KNOW:
– The water is wet and sober mind is essential for safety. If you are drunk you stay on the shore.
– Dress according to the weather. Don’t forget that besides clothes you have to wear also a life-jacket we provide you.
– Pack your cellphone and/ or other electronic devices in waterproof bag.
– Please, leave your preschool children and pets at home.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND REGISTERING
Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by phone: (+372) 55 69 69 70